Add’s a fantastic feature to your home, it will make a statement with low maintenance.
Exposed Aggregate Concrete Perth
Hardcore Concrete Designs: Professional Exposed Aggregate Concrete in Perth
There is a growing demand for exposed aggregate concrete in Perth and the rest of Australia. Exposed aggregate is popular worldwide as a concrete driveway finish, for garden walkways, and for many other residential and commercial applications. Exposed aggregate alfresco spaces are ideal for both residential and commercial applications as they hold many benefits and barely any drawbacks.
We spend lots of time and money making our homes and gardens comfortable and attractive. Our home is, after all, where we spend most of our time when we are not working. Seeing as your home is likely the largest investment you will make during your lifetime, you may as well add practical improvements to your home that are visually appealing and assists in increasing its value.
In addition to a washed aggregate driveway, you can also opt for a washed aggregate concrete finish for your patio or install exposed aggregate around the pool. Hardcore Concrete Designs is a professional supplier and installer of exposed aggregate surfaces in Perth, with years of experience and hundreds of happy customers under our belt.
Benefits of Aggregate Driveways in Perth
There is no shortage of options regarding the choice of driveway finishes in Perth. Gravel driveways, paved driveways, solid concrete, and tarred driveways have always been popular options, but they all have their drawbacks. Gravel often requires a lot of maintenance as loose gravel tends to shift with use. Paved driveways are hard-wearing and long-lasting, but with improper grading of pavers away from your foundation and the substandard installation of the paver base can cause shifting, excess settling, puddling and sinking.
Tarred driveways tick all the boxes, being hard-wearing, attractive, and easy to keep clean, but they are prohibitively expensive, which puts you at risk of overinvesting in the property – a cost that you are unlikely to fully recover if you decide to sell.
- Exposed aggregates are just as durable as any plain concrete surface, and they certainly handle heavy traffic better than natural stone. Most importantly, exposed aggregate surfaces can survive bouts of heavy traffic and harsh weather for many years, and they require little to no maintenance to do so.
- One of the more obvious benefits of exposed concrete aggregate for Perth homes is traction. It is much more slip-resistant than most finishes, making it ideal for high rainfall areas and sloped driveways. The rougher surface also makes it the perfect finish for garden paths and on patios.
- Perth exposed aggregate is extremely hard-wearing and long-lasting. Because exposed aggregate is weather resistant and it is built to last so you won’t ever need to replace or repair it. Because it is skid resistant you won’t need to do any heavy duty cleaning. Also, it is able to withstand heavy traffic making it extremely durable.
- If doing your part for the environment is important to you, then exposed aggregate is the way to go. Many recycled materials can be used in your exposed aggregate, including slag. The most popular decorative aggregates are richly coloured natural stones such as basalts, granite, quartz, or limestone. But you can also use manufactured materials such as recycled coloured glass. Even seashells and other interesting objects can be seeded into the concrete surface.
- Exposed aggregate finishes require very little maintenance, except for the occasional sweep or rinse with the hose and periodic resealing. Aggregate is the easiest and cheapest surface finish to maintain in the long run, while tarred surfaces, by comparison, are extremely expensive.
- In terms of aesthetic appeal, exposed aggregate is one of the best finishes out there. It is available in nearly any colour imaginable, meaning whatever your fancy, you will easily find an aggregate finish that perfectly suits your tastes.
About Hardcore Concrete Designs
Hardcore Concrete Designs offers a wide range of bespoke concrete products and services to both residential and commercial customers across Perth. We pride ourselves on our top-quality customer service and craftsmanship. Whatever your concrete design application, we have a solution for you.
Contact us today for more information.
What You Can Expect From Hardcore Concrete Designs Regarding Exposed Aggregate Pavers in Perth
We have been offering professional concreting services and installations in Perth for more than 15 years, offering our customers a wide variety of products including concrete unique alfresco areas, tables, benchtops, innovative seating solutions, decorative concrete installations, beautiful exposed aggregate surfaces and driveways, and much more.
- We offer customer service of the highest standard. From initial contact to the conclusion of our business together, we will awe you with our friendly, helpful manner and excellent workmanship. We are seasoned industry professionals who take what we do seriously.
- We thrive on being creative and innovative, and we pride ourselves on providing our customers with concrete products that are unique to them and their requirements. The materials we work with are naturally unique, as there will always be textural and colour variations to the finished product.
- We keep our process competitive. We don’t see why you should pay an arm and a leg for your beautiful, exposed aggregate concrete driveway or your brand-new polished concrete benchtops. We go the great lengths to ensure our products and services are affordable and reasonable.
- We don’t have a standardised product. Each project is unique and custom-designed according to the specifications of our customers. The only limitation is your imagination and the space at your disposal. Our professional design team will work closely with you, making practical suggestions along the way to make your vision come alive. Our detail-oriented installation team will make short work of the manufacturing and installation project, while ensuring everything is perfect.